Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Holidays do really fly by

Well we are nearly half way through the second week of the holidays and they seem to just be flying by. I think of the things that I need to get done and the things I want to get done and I never seem to finish it all. I have nothing to read right now so any suggestions will be welcome.

It is really great that they have started to air some new shows again. I am looking forward to some of the old ones being returned. I am loving the new Fast Forward and Stargate Universe on Scifi.

I took the boys to the bike track yesterday and besides the gale force winds it was a great day. They love going and riding. Donna joined us with her three and all the boys had a great time. I unfortunately did not register the heat in the sun and am terribly sun burnt around my neck and face. Lucky for me the boys did not suffer my fate. It is very painful and I had a terrible sleep last night.

Lots of things to look forward to in November so see you all soon.

Love,
Helene

No comments: